Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Where's the beef?"

Due to the recent chilly evening weather, (I think Winter might be here in SD!) I thought it was time to dust off my gool ol' faithful kitchen helper... My CrockPot. Love that thing! (If you aren't married, make sure you register for one when you do!) We had the most savory, tender, beef roast last night... if you come visit, the smell still resides! (Thanks Mom for the recipe and donating the nice cut of beef! Yum! It's a keeper!) Your CP makes you feel like you're cheating, but no one else needs to know how little work you put into dinner! I'm just a meat&potato type a' girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

although im not a meat and potatoe guy, it was the best stew ive had in about 31 yrs!

Me & My Boys said...

Wow! Best stew in 31 years...I definitely need the recipe!!! :) Looks delicious, I LOVE crock pot meals! So easy and yummy!!! :)

amber dawn said...

YUM!!!

Melissa Koehler said...

I have never used a crock pot. This looks yummy. Looks like I should be asking for one of these for Christmas.