Thursday, May 15, 2008

HodgePodge

Little bit of this, little bit of that....

One of our usual stops at SDAV
(Grampa and Mimmy's work)
look at his little mischievious asian eyes in this shot
(not to be confused with my dad's mischievious eyes! haha!)
Nixon will never say no to food!

Happiest place on Earth is not Disneyland for Nixon.
It's SDAV.

Mother's Day;
Nixon playing with a lady bug.
Everyone playing with Nixon. :)
What did we use to all do before Nix?
I don't remember.
Little Emperor
(he was still under the weather in this photo)
Uncle Ryno stopping by after work to play
My Wednesday morning Bible Study Group-love these women!
I can't believe my first year came to an end.
This was at our Spring Brunch.

Check out this fresh little
"creases-in-face-and-dried drool on cheeks" look,
after a nap
Why suck your thumb, when you can suck two fingers, backwards?

Happy Friday folks!

3 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

You gotta love that kid! Miss you!

Unknown said...

He looks so adorable in his little polo, ethan has the same one. You can totally see his personality coming out more too. You make cute baby(s) :-)

Me & My Boys said...

Too Cute!!! I love how happy and excited he gets when spending time with Grandpa & Mimmy! So special!!! :)

Oh and Caleb says, "What's wrong with sucking your thumb?! It's pretty cool too!" Hahahaha!!! :)

We've missed you guys! xoxo