Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Fun Day with the Croucher Girls

Nix and I had a blast spending the day with Chrissy and Nicky yesterday. These girls are absolutely perfect (grades, manners, humility, integrity, thoughtfulness, i could go on and on)! Chrissy was in my 4th grade class while I was prego with Nix. I wish I could say it was everything that I taught her that made her so great, but you gotta meet her wonderful parents! They are the ones to blame. :) Anyway, Chrissy just graduated from elementary school- with all O's!! Her gift from Yoichi and I was to take them to the Zoo for the day. We love hanging out with these girls! Here are the highlights of our day together.









These girls LOVE Nixon and he sure loves them too!








aww! in full bloom!

After the Zoo, we played with Nix's blocks, while he napped. :)






Chrissy titled her's (left) "Wedding" or "Marriage."
And Nicky's (right) was a beautiful castle/railroad bridge.

Last but not least, cookies!!! :)
"poo"-- haha!

YUM!!!
We love you girls!
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicky and I had a blast with you and Nixon like we always do!We love hanging out with you guys, we have to do it again!!!!
Love,
Chrissy

Sean said...

Isn't an "O" 9 steps below and F?



What my dad would've done if I came home with an "O"....Better luck next time kid.

Anonymous said...

Tira,
LOVE to read your blog. I love the Croucher girls too.

Julie Faucher

Me & My Boys said...

Oh my goodness, look at those girls!!! So cute!!! I know they must have loved every minute!!! Isn't it so awesome to still have such a close connection with some of your old students! Absolutely priceless!!! :)