Thursday, October 2, 2008

This one's for Julie F. :)

Hair Hair Everywhere! My boys have the craziest hair, and you know it! That's why we had to hire a HAIR-TAMER! haha.

We're so lucky that Erin comes to our house and cuts the boys hair. Besides Erin being such a warm and beautiful woman and friend in my life, she also keeps my brother out of trouble, and styles hair on the side! :) (ok, so it might not be in that order, but you know what I mean!) I tell ya, I don't know how she gets my boys to sit still and be quiet! But I love it! And they look so handsome afterwards! :) Check out last week's visit!













my little boy

my big boy

If you're looking for a great hair stylist, you have to give Erin a try. She gives the BEST relaxing scalp massages and free girltalk each visit! :) She works at a really great professional salon in OB. (Details 222-6777, ask for Erin Cushman) :) sorry erin. you probably didn't expect all this hype on you in my blog! love ya! xoxo.

2 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

I'll definitely second how GREAT Erin is, both as a hair stylist and as a person! Super sweet! :)

I love the pics of Nix enjoying his snacks while she works her magic! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you!! She does the best job on my hair. I've never had anyone do exactly what I asked for until I started going to Erin. Thanks for the recommending Erin to me. Gotta love the wild hair that all our boys have =)

xo,
Britt