Saturday, March 28, 2009

Grandpa to the nth degree!

Right when you think your Dad can't get any more COOLER or any MORE AWESOME as a Grandpa, you catch little sneak peeks like this...

Papa & Nix at the workbench
"Mommy, screwdriver!"

Everytime I went to "check on" Nix, they were up to something else!

Next, putting stickers on an ice-cream truck and rolling it down the drive-way!














I almost felt like I was intruding... :)










These last shots were priceless! I came out the garage door to find them across the street throwing rocks into the canyon. I could hear them hollering something. ?? As I inched closer, without them knowing, I could hear Nix yell "Whoooaaa, mamma!!" every time he chucked a rock overboard. Hilarious!!!

I love that Nixon wants to be like Papa.

I wish I had a snapshot or video clip of Nixon scream and cry when I told him that we had to go home. It was like the WORST news you could tell your son... "We're taking you home, kid."

Yeah, as if he lives in a dungeon and has no fun at home! :) I guess nothing can compare to special times with Mimi & Papa.
xoxo.

4 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

Absolutely precious!!! I love it! Isn't it so cool to witness the relationship our kids build with our parents?! I know it's so cool for me to watch my mom as a grandma now! :)

These shots truly are priceless! So special!!! So sweet to see the special bond they share!!!

Kristy said...

That's so sweet! Isn't it nice having wonderful grandparents? Your dad seems like he is really enjoying his grandkid.

Sharon M. Smith said...

What a cool grandpa!

The Barroga Family said...

I love it!!! Grandparents are so speacial and such a neat bond. I love how your parents just love Nixon more than anything!! I think my parents love Dylan more than me haha!!