Thursday, July 23, 2009

Onomatopoeia

Thank you Lord for the laughter you are providing in our home these days! :)

We are teaching Nixon Mimi and Papa's REAL names.
Today when I asked Nixon, "What's Mimi's name?"
He proudly replied, "Ding Dong!"

HAHAHAAA!!!

FYI: My mom's Chinese name is "Ying" (aka "Ying Ying").

Ding-Dong, that's close!
See, he wasn't THAT FAR off!


and if you know my Mom... Ding Dong totally fits!!! hahaa.
Love you MIMI! :)

(btw. Nixon's "real" name for Papa is "Jimbo!" ask him next time you see him!)

4 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

Oh my goodness, hilarious! LOVE IT!!! Your little man is just way too cute for words! I also love that pic of your mom & Nix, precious!!! You can tell how happy they both are! :)

Kristy said...

Cute! We miss you guys! We should hang out soon.

The Barroga Family said...

Love this post! I hope you are feeling well these days! Still praying for you and God's perfect will for you and that precious baby. xoxo

gramps said...

No one seems to have noticed these two are behind bars. Who do you suppose is visiting who in this "facility". Gramps