Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

According to Wikipedia....
Thanksgiving
, or Thanksgiving Day, is an annual one-day holiday to give thanks, traditionally to God, for the things one has at the end of the harvest season. In the United States, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November.


Gratitude, appreciation, or thankfulness, is an emotion, which involves a feeling of emotional indebtedness towards another person; often accompanied by a desire to thank them, or to reciprocate for a favour they have done for you. ...

As we near the end of another "harvest season...."

What do you find yourself most thankful for?

Please share if you feel comfortable enough.

I'm going to put more thought into my answer, I'll post
my little list later.

1 comment:

Me & My Boys said...

What a cool idea! :) Let's see I think the thing I find myself most thankful for our the wonderful people God has blessed my life with: My Amazing husband, whose love for me blows me away everyday, and who works so hard so that I can stay home with our adorable son, who I am incredibly thankful for, I can not imagine my life without this wonderful bundle of joy! My awesome best friend whose support, encouragement, and listening ear mean so much to me, my life would not be the same without you! :) My mom who has really been such a blessing and help especially since Caleb's been born! And for the many, many other wonderful friends and people God has blessed my life with, there is something so amazing about community, the people who touch our lives give us a glimpse of God's love in human form!!! :) Happy Thanksgiving!