Monday, April 14, 2008

Norr-Chan Trait

My parents did such a great job instilling in us the importance of F-A-M-I-L-Y. Some families only see each other once or twice a year, I'm fortunate that I see my family 2...3...sometimes even 4 times a week! I know, crazy! :)

I thank God for the closeness my family and I share. Most of the time when we gather it's over yummy food (nothing beats breaking bread with loved ones! yum!), other times it's a sports game that brings us together, and ALL THE TIME it's the common love and adoration we share for the little man of the fam, Nixon. God has totally used him to grow us closer as a family. What did we use to talk and laugh about before him? :) haha.

I felt these pics from last night really depict our F-A-M-I-L-Y. We took a nice stroll around Crown Point. Funny thing, we never used the stroller, everyone took turns carrying the little stinker! :)


I hope Nix wants to hang out with Me and Daddy 4 times a week when he's older! :)
xoxo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Family Swing shot is classic! Nix looks like a cute little chimp..

Me & My Boys said...

The bond you have with your fam is so special...I really do pray that our boys will want to hang out with us, even when they're all grown up!!! :)

I agree with Yo, I love the last shot of the 3 of you on the swings! Too cute! (Love the pigtails too :))

NixonsMamma said...

i love the look of joy in my parent's eyes as they run with Nixon! :)

life doesn't get better than this!

ps- pigtails, only b/c my hair is too short for a regular ponytail! :P

Smarshie said...

I love that you and your family are so close. That is so awesome!

Does it really say "nixon" on your dad's shirt?! How perfect. =)

NixonsMamma said...

Hi Marshie! :)
Yes it does. My family all own "Nixon" apparel now! (watches, shirts, sweatshirts) Sickos! haha.
I'm guilty too.

Maybe we'll have a girl next time and call her Volcom!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome to have family so close by not only to have fun with but to help give you a break! LUCKY! :-) Your parents look like the funnest grandparents too!