Sunday, June 1, 2008

Italian Stallion xoxo

High-lights from our Anniversary....
It was such a perfect day! When you have a little one, you try and include him/her in some of the festivities. So, we started off our day with homemade choc. chip waffles and SEA WORLD! Both of which lil' Nixon loved! :)

After family time, Yoichi whisked me away to an exquisite Italian restaurant in Coronado.
SO AMAZINGLY YUMMY!
each bite was so savory, we almost cried! :)
Thanks to my hubby who surprised me with this new dress to wear for the evening. The 4th year is to be celebrated with flowers. You can't see it, but along the bottom of my dress, there are sweet flowers. :) Too thoughtful! I love it!



Next stop, Loews Resort for my very first taste of Venice, gondola-style! We rode into the sunset, sipping on Martinelli's, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a warm blankie to cuddle with! YOU HAVE TO DO THIS SOMETIME!! It's a MUST!



Capriccio- our Gondolere,
who sang to us an Italian love ballad


View from our gondola

Yoichi, thank you so much for making me feel so loved and special on our Anniversary! I don't know how you think of these amazing ideas and dates, but it makes me feel like a Queen...
I love ya' big time, hon!
xoxo.
(i don't need anything for my birthday or Christmas!!!!) :)

Fast Forward 40+ years, can this be Yo and I then?
Hobbling up the pier from our anniversary gondola ride?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun planning our date. Its so awesome to spend time with you and to love on you.
Love ya
Y

Melissa Koehler said...

Aww. Happy Anniversary you two. You both deserve the best!

Unknown said...

Now that's an awesome anniversary! I'm glad you had such a fun time. It's you're turn to plan the next one T, better get working on it :-)

Me & My Boys said...

Yay! Such a romantic, wonderful date!!! :) How fun!!! You guys are just way too adorable...and have to say I loved the dress Yo got you! So pretty!!! :)

Smarshie said...

Happy anniversary!! It sounded like the perfect day. =)

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary Tira! Even though I have never met your hubby, mariage is something to be celebrated, so Yay! Mine is on Friday, can't wait!

amber dawn said...

Oh, my! You two are just the cutest things! Happy Anniversary! =)