Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In Loving Memory

September 15, 1913- December 10, 2008
Today with great sadness, we lost our wonderful Grandpa, Harry Norr. He led a wonderful life. He was a die-hard Swede with great morals, faith, and integrity. If you met him, you would agree that he was the sharpest man you'd ever met! Not only in appearance, but his mind was sharp. Brilliant! He could tell you detailed stories of history, "HIS STORY." :) Grandpa and Grandma came out to San Diego every year and spent the Winter with us. We loved the time they spent with us! I will never forget his stories, his humor, and most of all how he could talk to anyone about anything! I miss him so much!

Even though tears still fall for him, I do rejoice that he is reunited with my Grandma and will get to celebrate Christmas WITH Jesus this year!

6 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

Awww I remember when you guys made that trip, such a sweet picture! He sounds like such a great man!!! What a blessing that he had a personal relationship with Christ, and like you said he is now in a happy, joyous, beautiful place and no longer suffering!!!

Still we are lifting you and your family up in our prayers as I know how hard it is for you guys and how much your hearts are aching...know that you will see him again someday!!!

Huge hugs and lots of love being sent your way!!! Xoxo

Unknown said...

Im so glad I met him a couple years ago. He has left a great legacy.. I know that you have a strong relationship with God because of your grandparents.
Love ya
Y

Melissa Koehler said...

Just want to hug you T. We will be praying for your family!
xoxo

Sharon M. Smith said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your grandfather. How wonderful that he was able to speak into your life for so long. What a blessing and I bet he had some amazing stories you can pass on to Nixon.

The Barroga Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa, our prayers are with you and your family. your grandpa gets to celebrate Christmas with Jesus!!!! It's so comforting to know that he is in heaven with God.

Blessings on you and your family
xoxo

Ashlee said...

I'm sorry- I lost my last grandma this year- maybe it's just that time in life.
PS- you look so cute pregnant!