Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snap shots of our Christmas

Can you believe Christmas has come and gone??? We hope you enjoyed everything about this last week. Here is a little of what we did...

My gift to my Mom was a complete Turkey Dinner at The Wakayama home. I didn't want her to have to cook, clean, or even bring a thing! My 1st complete Turkey Dinner--- whew! I can see why we only do it ONCE a year!! :) Such a fun challenge though!

Meet "Hansel."
Being brined overnight, stuffed,

and ready to be eaten! Christmas Eve Dessert was a birthday cake for Jesus!
Classic question of the night- "Who's birthday is it?" haaaa! :) Hopefully Nixon can answer that next year! :)

Day after Christmas, we put Nix's new trike to work. We took this opportunity for a photoshoot too! :)

Here he's saying, "happeee!"
There's nothing like seeing your kid experience his 1sts with such joy!




my lil' runt
xoxo

1 comment:

Me & My Boys said...

Yay! You did it, Hansel looked amazing!!! :) What a special thing to do with you parents and what a fun time we had celebrating Jesus' Birthday! :)

I LOVE the shot of Nix on his trike...too cute, such a big boy!!! xoxo