Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Climb

Last Sunday our worship band at church sang a really great song. I later found out... it's a Miley Cyrus song! ?!?!? I know, i know... that's what I was thinking! :P But the way I heard it on Sunday.... WOW, it really touched me. And I can't seem to get the words out of my head and heart... probably because it's been such a great source of encouragement lately. I've bumped into a handful of people lately who also seem to be going through a rough patch of life, and I thought I'd pass this on. (pretend it's not Miley Cyrus!) Press here for the lyrics.

"Keep on moving...
Keep on climbing...
Keep the FAITH."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so cool to see you get your encouragement and hope from God. Love you,

Yo

Me & My Boys said...

Amen, it was so cool to hear Deanna sing out and to be able to read the lyrics on the screen! Really a great, encouraging song!!! God can use so many ways to minister to our hearts! Thank you Lord! :)

amber dawn said...

Yeah, I was totally touched by that song too. So cool! Keep climbin' girl!! Keep climbin'....burn those quads...okay, just kidding! ha ha! I just crack myself up! :)
Really though...your dorky friend loves you! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

The Barroga Family said...

I couldn't believe it was her song either. Mitch and I liked it haha, the way Deanna sang it was encouraging, I was thinking we need to look it up on Itunes =) Thanks for sharing the lyrics. Lord knows I'm going through a rough patch right now!! Thanks again T for the encouragement. xoxo