Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My little Monkey! :)

My Aunt Cathy is wonderful at bringing a smile to your face! She sends thoughtful postcards, hand-written letters, surprise packages-- all just for the fun of it! Every piece of mail she sends is covered in fun decorative (and themed) stickers! Nixon now knows when she has struck again, because he can see the stickers a mile away when Daddy brings in the mail! He spends a good 10-15 min. quietly and intentionally peeling off every (used) sticker on each piece of mail she sends. Then he reuses it! I guess you can say he's "green."

Here's how he RE-used last week's stickers-

tatoos anyone?

She also sent this Monkey hat and monkey stuffed animal!

I love my little Monkey!
and WE ALL LOVE AUNT CATHY!!!
xoxo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

monkey see..monkey do..

amber dawn said...

Ah, he's so cute! Abbey's enjoying these pictures! She keeps saying 'Mo, mo!' (more!) :) What a sweet thing for your aunt to do!

Me & My Boys said...

Awwww we love your little monkey too!!! So cute!!!

Somehow I believe one of those monkey stickers ended up at our house, and CJ handed it to me, and said his version of "Nixon!" He knew just who it belonged to! Haha! :) xoxo

Demuth Family said...

I have a monkey too!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little monkey!

The Barroga Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever, He's such a cute stuff and I love how your Aunt cathy is so creative =) It must run in the family, with your homemade cards =)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

i wish my children had an aunty cathy too!

Sharon M. Smith said...

Yes, I concur w/ the above statement. How precious to have an Aunt Cathy in your family. And what an adorable litttle monkey you have there.