Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Babe! :)

Happy Birthday, Yoichi!!
33 reasons I love Yo-dawg:
1. He fears God! 2. He loves me unconditionally, everyday. 3. He is a wonderful Daddy! 4. He holds my hand so securely during trials! 5. He is a prayer warrior. 6. He reads the Word everyday! 7. He is one disciplined man! 8. He teaches Nixon to be a gentleman.(i.e. on his own, Nixon compliments me on how I look, and about the meals I prepare) 9. He surprises me with treats! 10. He has great ideas! 11. He can find amazing deals! $$ 12. He is a good steward of our money.
13. He doesn't complain about his work... actually about anything! 14. I admire his good work ethic (he has 3 jobs!!and seriously he never complains!) 15. SOOOOO creative! Have you ever seen the cards he MAKES me by hand?? Move over Hallmark! 16. He is hands-on with Nixon; wrestling, tickling, snuggling, sword-making, bathing, special outings. 17. He's super excited about having a girl and taking her on dates! He even brought HER home flowers yesteday! 18. He's not a worrier! (thank God! b/c with my worrying... we'd be ALL gray hairs by now!)
19. He likes to take action! 20. He provides for our family. 21. He takes care of his body! (how many 33 yr old men do you know have a six pack?) 22. He is very budgeted with our money, but doesn't think twice about SPOILING me or Nixon. 23. He comes home happy to see us everyday! 24. He'd rather buy my favorite dessert and make me happy, than one he likes! 25. He is very discerning when making decisions. 26.He doesn't talk to be heard, he speaks when he has something to say. 27. His heart is for worship. 28. I admire his ability to discipline Nixon, yet have Nixon's full love and respect. 29. He'd rather play a board game or cards with me, than watch TV. 30. He likes to hear about my day. 31. He hates snuggling, but he does it anyway because I like it! haaa! 32. He explains things really well-- how car parts work, shortcuts on the computer, sports strategy, things in the Bible I don't understand. I love that Mr. Teacher in him! and #33. I love the way he is secure and confident, not caring what other people think, only what our Father in heaven thinks. :) I love my old man! xoxo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe! You made my day :)
Love you!

Y

Me & My Boys said...

Awww so sweet T! You are truly blessed! I love how God hand picks the perfect mate for us!!!

Happy 33rd Yo! Praying this next year is full of so many more wonderful blessings for you and your beautiful family!!! :)

NixonsMamma said...

Happy Bday Hon!
I just re-read the list... and I have like 500 more I can add to it!!!

xoxo.

Kristy said...

you two are so cute! happy birthday yoichi! great list! what a blessing!!

The Barroga Family said...

You have a great husband Tira! God picked the perfect mate just for you, what a blessing. Happy Birthday yo, it was good hanging out with you all on Friday night!