Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Operator!"

on a lighter note (regard. last blog entry)...

Us Wakayama's were driving around town this weekend and we were listening to Bible Kid Songs in the car. We put the back speakers on, so Nix can FULLY enjoy them, and we don't have to! haha.

The song "A little talk with Jesus makes everything alright, all right!" was playing. As a woman I can easily multi-task and discuss current events and family affairs with Yoichi in the front seat, while tracking with verse 2 and 3 of the kidsongs playing in the back... :) it's a talent us girls have!

The verse played one last time, and Yoichi said-
"What? A little CHOCOLATE and Jesus makes everything allright?"

I totally laughed!

and then Nix joined in and said,
"Chocolate juice? Want some please!"

My boys!!!
So much for worship while driving! :) I do like how Yoichi was thinking! He might be onto something! Chocolate and Jesus does make everything alright! ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is SO funny!

amber dawn said...

Ha ha! That's awesome! I TOTALLY agree! Bring on the Chocolate! :)

Me & My Boys said...

Too funny! LOVE it!!! haha! I like that chocolate and Jesus idea too! :)

Anonymous said...

as long as its dark choc..

Y