Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Horsie!"


Before you call CPS, let me explain this picture... :)
Nixon is ALL INTO playing, wrestling, and doing everything Daddy does! When Daddy comes home, I'm pretty much chopped-liver! Nixon loves riding "horsie" on Daddy... well, yesterday Nixon insisted that Daddy ride "horsie" on Nixon. Yo looked at me with questioning eyes, and I said, "Sure, do it. But PRETEND, hon!!" haha. Nix was so proud that Daddy was "riding" on him.

Does anyone know how we can stop time?? I absolutely LOVE this age Nix is at... does he really have to grow up!?

3 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

LOVE Nix's expression!!!!! Awww are boys are so cute with their daddies :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon lolo is gonna be riding on nix too!
ha

M&D's Mommy said...

I loved that age too! It's sooo sad when they grow up. But, each age brings something new and exciting. Enjoy every minute!