Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Tuesday Night Blessings*

Every other Tuesday night you can find us girls at Starbucks, sipping yummyness, sharing prayer requests and praises, and discussing our current book. This last Friday Night, we celebrated our friendships, freedom!!!!, and the babies that are on the way! Maressa is due in 3 weeks, which will then kick off the domino-effect of baby arrivals... so we took this time to eat, shop, and enjoy some good conversation before life changes once again!






Maressa, 37 weeks; Heidi, 29 weeks, Me, 25 weeks











Here's Heidi peeking! I actually think my belly button was poking her in the back... :) CRAZY!









*on a side note: our "sister group" that meets, are ALL blondes! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, I love you ladies! Such irreplaceable friendships! xoxo

Me & My Boys said...

Haha! "All blondies" huh?! ;) Looks like you girls had a blast! Yay for great girlfriends! :)

amber dawn said...

What a sweet post! I love the bellies! 'Blondes'?? Hmmm... ;) It is pretty funny, huh?