Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

There is so much to be thankful for this year! :)

My Top 10:

1. I am thankful for my hard-working husband who supports me staying home full-time with Nixon,
2. My son who keeps me on my toes, and fills my heart with yummy sweetness,
3. Mom&Dad&bro; their unconditional love, they provide free babysitting, and generous ways to support me as a Mom and Wife,
4. My girlfriends! Let's face it, who can survive this life without girls you can laugh, talk their ear off, cry, eat chocolate, and pray with! :)
5. America. I know that sounds cheesy, but I really am thankful to live in a FREE and democratic society. We host so many international students, and with each one of them we really see how fortunate we are to live in the USA.
6. My personal relationship with God. With Him I have such hope and peace!
7. My Church; http://www.gracesd.com/
8. Living in San Diego (yep, still wearing flip-flops!)
9. Dance
10. French fries with Ranch and Costco churros!

oh, and 11. I'm thankful FOR YOU, for reading this!

What are some things YOU are thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!
gobble, gobble!
xoxo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im thankful for a wife that loves me so much. You are THE best,
Love you

Yo

Me & My Boys said...

Awww..I'd have to copy so many things on your list...an awesome hubby who provides for my family, my adorable son, my mom, my friends, an awesome church community and definitely for YOU, such a consistent blessing in my life! xoxo

What a wonderful time of year to focus on all the things we have to be thankful for!!! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon M. Smith said...

You were posting your list late in the night while I was posting my list. Too funny. Thanks for sharing with us and reminding us what precious and wonderful people we have in our lives! Happy Thanksgiving!