Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Lolo & Thank God for photoshop! :)




Don't let this photo deceive you... i have TONS of stretchmarks on my tummy. Thank you Dee for helpin' a sista' out! :)
Hi Friends, some of you asked to see more pics from my maternity photoshoot with Missi and AnnaDee. Please forgive this vain blog-entry, as this post is pretty much all about me and Lolo. Dee sent me some of the pics today, and it made me so excited to see myself with Lolo. It was so fun! These girls talk a different language! Photo-jargon is way over my head! :) They're amazing! :) I definitely could use some hints on how to be more comfy and natural in front of the camera, (where was Tyra when I needed her?! haha) but spending time with these ladies was such a blast! :) Thank you Missi and Dee, for making Lolo and I feel like Hollywood! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang... You Hot!!

King & Lea Perez said...

You look so pretty!!

The Barroga Family said...

I have to say, you are so gorgeous! I love your baby belly and can't wait to meet Scarlett. xoxo

Me & My Boys said...

BEAUTIFUL in every way!!! :) So cool to continue to rejoice in this awesome pregnancy! :) Can't wait to snuggle Lolo!!!! <3

WackyMamma said...

You guys are so nice to me! Thank you!!! Checks are in the mail! ;)

Thanks to Dee for these!!! You should see how awesome she is!!!
xo.

Stacie said...

Hi Tira.. beautifyul pics... I have a bag ready for little scarlett. I have sifted thorugh the newborn to three months... I hope to get through the next set (3 to 6 months) in the next week or so. Hope you all are doing well!